Telstra, Level 14, 180 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
04 Mar 2016
Simen Munter, GM- Offshore Hubs; and Anthony Bosisto, GM-IT Call Center Automation
Our Research Report on Robotics and Process Automation (RPA) has been very well received and acknowledged as the most comprehensive research on this topic globally.
Mindfields have been requested to initiate a community of RPA User Organization to exchange and discuss the latest in RPA. It would cover topics such as RPA user experience, lessons learnt, latest trends, strategies for the future, etc.
We aim to have quarterly meetings. All the meetings would be under the following strict protocols:
You are invited to attend first RPA User Group meeting which would be hosted by Telstra.
Agenda for the first meeting is as follows:
A: Format: Working lunch (1200hrs to 1400hrs): Attendees can stay back for networking till 1430hrs
B: Topic: : RPA Journey in last 12 months and next 6 months
C: Number of attendees: 25 (Max 28)
D: Event running sheet:
1. Welcome- Mohit Sharma, Mindfields, Latest trends in RPA- 5 min
2. Simen Munter, GM- Offshore Hubs-20 min -Title- Journey in last 12 months and next 6 months
3. Anthony Bosisto,GM-IT Call Center Automation-20 min- Title-Implementing Robotic Process Automation at Scale
4. Open discussion and working lunch: 45 min
5. Q&A-20 min
6. Mohit Sharma,Mindfields - Closing and Thank you Note-5 min
7. Networking (30 min) (Optional)
E: Date: 4th March 2016 (Friday)
F: Venue: Telstra, Level 14, 180 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
Please RSVP by 14th Feb 2016 at email@example.com as we have limited capacity of 25 executives.
Critical infrastructure gets shipped in.
Wants new liaison group and more tech trials.
Increased demand for Watson and Bluemix.